What We Do As Foster Care Accountants
Our friendly and knowledgeable team at Intellect Tax Services are specialists in dealing with the finances of foster carers.
As fostering tax accountants, we understand that finances can be complex and a bit daunting, especially when you have to fit them into the hectic lives that many foster carers have.
If you are struggling to deal with correspondence from HMRC, Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) the Job Centre or any other agency, we can help and advise you.
Our dedicated Fostering Tax advisers are just a phone call away.
Find below the benefits of using a Foster Carer expert accountant:
- We can advise on tax, state benefits and national insurance
- We will prepare your tax return
- We will help you obtain the benefits you’re entitled to
- We will deal with HMRC and other agencies on your behalf
- We will keep you up-to-date with changes in legislation
Why Use Intellect Tax?
Once you are signed up as a tax client you have direct access to our experts and FREE advice – this adds significant value to our fixed fee service
In ONE CALL to our experts you can check :
• Income Tax – your responsibilities, liabilities and any issues
• National Insurance – it is essential that all taxpayers get their National Insurance right – or they may not get a full state pension at their retirement date.
• Benefits – in our experience many Foster carers (and other taxpayers) are unaware of their benefits entitlements. We are passionate about ensuring our clients get their benefits right.
Here at Intellect Tax Services, we have worked with foster carers for many years, and over that time we’ve built up a wealth of knowledge about foster carer finances and foster carer tax. So you can trust us to take care of it.